Great interactions begin with knowing our clients’ needs and wishes. Our focus on making our customers happy and operating with integrity, as well as our successful track record and more than 30 years of experience, ensure a consistent high-quality service. Whether you have an issue with an onboard system or are looking for advice regarding an acquisition, VBH has the answers you require.
We also offer a premium service throughout your superyacht’s lifecycle. VBH employs dedicated, highly specialised field service engineers and service coordinators to ensure fast response times no matter where your yacht is located.
- 24/7 Call availability & service all around the globe
- Priority onboard support service
- Remote system support
- Support for VBH and non-VBH yachts
- Working with the best suppliers and a large stock of spare parts
- Planned maintenance & risk inventory
- Monthly reporting on systems, and risk reports
- Service level agreements & reduced rates for SLA clients
- Training on systems on board
VBH’s service-level agreements define the level of service you can expected from us and offer peace of mind regarding your onboard systems. We have a range of different SLAs in place to ensure the exact coverage you want. Contact one of our service coordinators today to discuss what we can do for you.
VBH has three global service offices, enabling us to swiftly dispatch our field service engineers anywhere in the world when on board maintenance is required. We know how important it is to be close to our clients – that’s why there are VBH offices in Fort Lauderdale and Antibes in addition to our HQ in Amsterdam.