We are looking for a finance professional with a pro-active and critical mindset that likes to work in a dynamic work environment.
What are you going to do?
As a business controller, your primary role is to take care of the timely and cost-efficient completion of various complex projects. In this responsibility, you will act as an important sparring partner for the project managers. You will report directly to the Finance Director.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Oversee financial project planning and scheduling: take the lead in setting project budgets and monthly forecasts within the deadlines and active involvement in planning of project team deliverables
- Periodical reporting of project progress, cost- and revenue development, and other relevant KPI’s
- Monitoring of cash flow milestones
- Analysis of project risks and opportunities and pro-active advice to stakeholders
- Act as reliable business sparring partner for project managers and the Finance Director
What do you bring along with you?
- A bachelor degree in Finance
- 3-5 years’ experience in business controlling, preferably experience as project / business controller
- High level competence with Excel
- Experience with Navision & PowerBI is a big plus
- Pro-active, self-starter
- Problem solving attitude, keeps moving forward
- Experience with Business Intelligence is a plus
- Well-organized, structured and punctual
- Comfortable working with an international team
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English, both in word and writing
What do we offer?
We offer you an informal and ambitious working environment. You will be part of an enthusiastic team, within an innovative and dynamic organization. You will earn a good salary and we offer great secondary working conditions.
Send in your motivation letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information you can contact Iris Diepens, HR Business Partner, +31 20 799 3700.
Also, take a look at our website: www.vbhi.com