Due to growth of our operations, we are recruiting Installation Engineers, with a passion for electronics, AV/IT technology and willing to overachieve customers’ expectation. As an Installation Engineer you will be working in a team onboard at shipyards in the Netherlands. You also have to be flexible minded; sometimes you will have to work on projects abroad. In the Netherlands we work at 6 different prestigious shipyards.
We are recruiting for the location Vlissingen.
What are you going to do?
- Professionally and skillfully install all equipment, taking into account both the vulnerability and cost price of the equipment itself, as well of the working environment
- Reading and interpreting of technical drawings
- You are responsible for testing the installed equipment
- Trouble shooting : quickly and efficiently getting to the bottom of any technical issues
- Build relationships, both internally and externally
What to bring?
- Affinity and knowledge of AV/IT systems
- Secondary education level 3 (MBO3) (Electrical Engineering, MTS) or higher
- Affinity with the yachting industry
- Knowledge of Dutch and English in speaking and writing
- Flexible working attitude
- Stress resistant, flexible working attitude, driven and highly motivated
- Dedicated to the organization, amicable, creative and proactive
- Driver’s license B
What do we offer?
We offer you an informal and ambitious working environment. You will be part of an enthusiastic team, within an innovative and dynamic organization. You will earn a good salary and we offer great secondary working conditions.
Send in your motivation letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information you can contact Iris Diepens, HR Business Partner, +31 20 799 3700.