As an Internal IT Specialist, you will be managing and supporting the IT infrastructures of VBH. you are the 1st line of support for our colleagues at all our different locations and in charge of implementing several applications and systems within VBH.
What will you do?
- Supporting internal and external customers in using applications and ICT systems and registering service requests and incidents (1st line support)
- Continuously analyzing the availability, integrity and digital security of the (critical) applications and ICT systems that are used within the organization. Investigating bottlenecks and opportunities for improvement and, if necessary, formulating change needs and opportunities
- Ensuring availability, integrity and digital security through corrective, preventive and adaptive maintenance on applications, ICT systems and network infrastructure and the implementation of measures to guarantee business continuity
- Responsible for an efficient implementation of (critical) applications and ICT systems in the IT infrastructure. Developing a change approach when implementations have major consequences for the business operations of the organization.
- Developing test plans. Partly taking care of the execution of the application tests and system tests and infrastructure tests.
- Executing service requests, solving incidents, registering and solving problems and the planned implementation of changes.
- Ensuring that the applications and ICT systems are delivered (meet) the requirements and (quality) requirements.
- Managing the data center
What to bring?
- Secondary education level 4 (MBO4) (IT) or higher
- Has knowledge of ITIL, BISL and ASL guidelines.
- Has knowledge of the applied business applications and ICT systems and products, including virtualization and storage.
- Ability to carry out project activities (implementation processes) efficiently and effectively.
- Strong all-round technical, IT, network and systems skills
- Fluently in English and Dutch, strong both written and verbal
- Last but not least a drive for delivery of high-quality solutions and the willingness to go the extra mile to achieve customer high expectations
What do we offer?
For this position we offer a pleasant and informal working environment. You will be part of an enthusiastic team within a very innovative and dynamic organization with good salary and benefits.
Send in your motivation letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information you can contact Ruben Chocolaad 020-799 3892