We are looking for a candidate, with a passion for electronics, over achieving customers’ expectation and AV/IT technology. Someone who is willing to travel all over the world, visit yachts and is able to trouble shoot any technical problem. You’ll work in a team of dedicate professionals and work closely with the engineering team on board of the yachts. Our office is located in Amsterdam, from which you will receive your assignments plan and prepare a trip before you’ll go to Schiphol airport.
What will you do?
- Travel all over the world, focusing on resolving outstanding issues and / or coordination of upgrades on board of mega yachts
- Discuss and consult project planning with the Service Coordinator and communicate required material and resources to solving problems and communicate possible sales leads
- Trouble shoot and solving problems on board of the yacht, from lighting systems, IT, Security, AV and high end audio systems
- Work closely together with the engineering team on board of the yacht and our internal organization to communicate time schedules and discuss possible solutions
- Ensure optimal technical installation and a throughout understanding of the AV/IT system design, regarding functionality and effectiveness
What to bring?
- (MBO) Degree in Electronics and/or Audio/AV systems
- Experience in high end AV/IT installation and/or integration
- A minimum of 3 year experience in a position with a strong focus on trouble shooting and commissioning.
- Knowledge and understanding of the yachting industry and work culture
- Excellent in English (both written and spoken), German is a pre
- International travel flexibility
- Stress resistant, independency, accurate, able to work with multiple stakeholders
- Driver license
What do we offer?
For this position we offer a pleasant and informal working environment. You will be part of an enthusiastic and ambitious team within a very innovative and dynamic organization. We offer a good salary and benefits.
Send in your motivation letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information you can contact Iris Diepens, HR Business Partner, +31 20 799 3700.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.