We are looking for a candidate, with a passion for electronics, over achieving customers’ expectation and AV/IT technology. Someone who is willing to travel all over the world, visit yachts and is able to trouble shoot any technical problem. You’ll work in a team of dedicate professionals and work closely with the engineering team on board of the yachts. You will work from our office location in the South of France (Antibes), from which you will receive your assignments before you’ll go to our clients (worldwide).
What will you do?
- Travel all over the world, focusing on resolving outstanding issues and / or coordination of upgrades on board of mega yachts
- Discuss and consult project planning with the Service Coordinator and communicate required material and resources to solving problems and communicate possible sales leads
- Trouble shoot and solving problems on board of the yacht, from high end lighting systems, IT, Security to high end AV systems
- Work closely together with the engineering team on board of the yacht and our internal organization to communicate time schedules and discuss possible solutions
- Ensure optimal technical installation and a throughout understanding of the AV/IT system design, regarding functionality and effectiveness
What to bring?
- Intermediate vocational education Degree in Electronics and/or Audio/AV systems
- Experience in high end AV/IT installation and/or integration
- A minimum of 3 year experience in a position with a strong focus on trouble shooting and commissioning.
- Knowledge and understanding of the yachting industry and work culture
- Excellent in English (both written and spoken), German and Dutch is a pre
- International travel flexibility
- Stress resistant, independency, accurate, able to work with multiple stakeholders
- Driver license
What do we offer?
For this position we offer a pleasant and informal working environment. You will be part of an enthusiastic and ambitious team within a very innovative and dynamic organization. We offer a good salary and benefits.
Send in your motivation letter and resume to Iris Diepens, HR Business Partner, email: email@example.com.
Also, take a look at our website: www.bergehenegouwen.com
Acquisition following this advertisement is not appreciated.