We are looking for a motivated and experienced IT Specialist who has affinity in maritime transport and especially in super yachts and luxury homes. You are a team player who is eager to deliver the best results for our premium clients.
As an IT Specialist you will be working in a technical fast-paced environment where customer service, pro-activeness and creativity is highly praised. You will primarily travel between our Amsterdam office and various global locations to maintain, service, and upgrade IT systems on yachts. Additionally, there will be instances when you will be assigned to work at luxury residences. Your responsibility involves enhancing the owner's yachting and living experience through the utilization of their audio, video and IT systems which are implemented by VBH.
Responsibilities – What will you be doing?
- You will primarily travel to international destinations but will also be working from our office in Amsterdam to collaborate closely with the service team to support our clients.
- At the office, you will be designing, configuring, and maintaining tailored IT solutions and deploying AV/IT systems at superyachts and luxury residences. Also, you will customize systems to ensure they meet our client expectations.
- After installation, you will take the responsibility for configuring and commissioning onboard AV/IT systems to ensure quality. You will also perform annual IT system maintenance and implement enhancements.
Skills and Experience – Who are you?
- You have a degree in IT. Experience in electronics is a plus.
- Working experience with Cisco, VMware, Veeam, Genetec, Kerio, Fortigate, Microsoft (365, server, domain).
- You are passionate about staying updated on the latest advancements in entertainment, IT, Communication, Control, and Security systems. Experience in similar dynamics and with premium customers is a pré.
- Flexible to travel and work abroad (75%), to work in the office (25%) and work a 24/7 rotation in different shifts. With this, the ability to handle ad-hoc tasks and respond flexibly to changing circumstances.
- Living near Schiphol Airport, or flexible to travel to Schiphol Airport is a pré.
- Customer Service minded with excellent communication and collaboration skills to consult with various stakeholders.
- Problem solving and analytical skills; ability to prioritize and complete tasks.
- Pro-active and result driven.
- Ability to work accurate under pressure.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken (C1/C2). Dutch level minimal A2 and willing to start a Dutch course.
- You hold Dutch or European citizenship.
Benefits: What do we offer?
- The opportunity to work in an innovative company in a premium high-end market.
- Collaborating with a team of open-minded and creative professionals within a flat hierarchical structure.
- Career development and training opportunities
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Travel allowance.
- Work laptop and mobile phone.
Send in a short introduction about yourself and your cv to: email@example.com.
For more information please contact Sewwandi Ellewela - HR officer via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.