Due to growth of our operations, we are recruiting for a Refit Installer, with a passion for electronics, AV/IT technology and willing to overachieve customers’ expectation. As a Refit Installer you will be working in a team onboard at shipyards worldwide.
You will work at the Refit department. Our Refit projects are located worldwide. We are looking for someone who is flexible minded, with international travel flexibility and willingness to work for several weeks abroad.
What are you going to do?
- Professionally and skilfully install all equipment, taking into account both the vulnerability and cost price of the equipment itself, as well of the working environment
- Reading and interpreting of technical drawings
- You are responsible for testing the installed equipment
- Trouble shooting: quickly and efficiently getting to the bottom of any technical issues
- Build relationships, both internally and externally
What to bring?
- Affinity and knowledge of AV/IT/Security/Domotica systems
- Secondary education level 3 (MBO3) (Electrical Engineering, MTS) or higher
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position or at least 4 years in some of the competences described;
- International travel flexibility and willingness to work for several weeks abroad;
- Affinity with the yachting industry
- Excellent English, Dutch is a plus
- Flexible working attitude
- Stress resistant, organized, driven and highly motivated
- Dedicated to the organization, amicable, creative and proactive
- Driver’s license B
What do we offer?
We offer you an informal and unique working environment. You will be part of an enthusiastic team, within an innovative and dynamic organization. You will earn a good salary and we offer great secondary working conditions.
Send in your motivation letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information you can contact Iris Diepens, HR Business Partner, +31 20 799 3700. Also, take a look at our website: www.vbhi.com
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.
VBH closely follows the developments related to the Coronavirus. Our hearts go out to everybody affected by recent events. The VBH team wishes you all the best in these challenging times.
VBH has taken measures to continue business operations as much as possible. We continue to support our clients worldwide, 24/7 a day. We operate globally from our 4 offices in: the Netherlands (Amsterdam), United States (Fort Lauderdale), France (Antibes) and Bredenbek (Germany). Although the policies in these countries are different, we're striving to make it work. Contact one of our teams directly or simply send us a message if you have any questions.