The Refit Specialist is an all-round professional, who is capable of fulfilling various roles in a refit project. You are an essential part of the refit project team and the right hand of the refit project manager.
In this role you will set up conceptual design of AV & IT systems, perform detailed engineering of the installation and will be responsible for the preparation of the project. You also will be the site manager in the Netherlands or abroad. And occasionally will also perform installation work.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced professional who is flexible and likes to improvise. Who is able to lead a team, but also can work in a team.
The refit specialist is sometimes also scheduled to do a service job. Depending on the workload of the organization.
What will you do?
- Conceptual engineering
- Detailed installation engineering
- Ordering of equipment
- Work preparation
- Site management (NL or abroad)
- Occasionally a service job
What to bring?
- Secondary education level 3 (MBO 3)
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position or at least 4 years in some of the competences described
- Knowledge of complex AV & IT
- Excellent English, Dutch is a plus
- International travel flexibility and willingness to work for several weeks abroad
What do we offer?
For this position we offer a pleasant and informal working environment. You will be part of an enthusiastic and ambitious team within a very innovative and dynamic organization. We offer a good salary and benefits.
Send in your motivation letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information you can contact Iris Diepens, HR Business Partner, +31 20 799 3700.