We are looking for a Resource Planner who will essentially support VBH colleagues and various skilled contractors working on New Build, Refit and Servicing projects for luxury yachts and residents. This role demands a comprehensive understanding of resource planning across various time frames and the ability to enhance resource utilization for New Build, Refit and Servicing projects.
Responsibilities – What will you be doing?
- You will collaborate with Project Managers, Site Managers, Service Coordinators, and Team Leaders to assess competency requirements and resource availability. While doing this you will also foster strong relationships with different stakeholders to stay updated on current developments.
- Effectively allocate both internal and external resources based on project needs. Also here you will maintain positive relationships with contractors and agencies to optimize the flexible workforce. Expand the pool of external resources both quantitatively and qualitatively by engaging with the market.
- Strategically evaluate resource capacity across projects and disciplines for both short and medium-term periods. Identify and propose solutions for short-term planning conflicts among different projects.
- Maintain thorough records related to resource allocation, ensuring compliance with European regulations.
Skills and Experience – Who are you?
- MBO education and cognitive skills.
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience in a comparable role is required. Experience in similar international dynamics and with premium customers is a pre.
- Affinity for the yachting industry is a pré.
- Proficiency in project planning through relevant work experience.
- Good work experience with Excel and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to consult with various stakeholders.
- Problem solving and analytical skills; ability to prioritize and complete tasks.
- Pro-active and result driven.
- The ability to handle ad-hoc tasks and respond flexibly to changing circumstances.
- Ability to work accurate under pressure.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken (C1/C2). Dutch level minimal B2 and willing to start a Dutch course.
- You hold Dutch or European citizenship.
Benefits: What do we offer?
- The opportunity to work in an innovative company in a premium high-end market.
- Collaborating with a team of open-minded and creative professionals within a flat hierarchical structure.
- Flexible hybride work arrangements.
- Career development and training opportunities
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Support for financial-well-being and retirement.
- Travel allowance.
- Work laptop and mobile phone.
Send in a short introduction about yourself and your cv to: email@example.com.
For more information please contact Sewwandi Ellewela - HR officer via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.