Would you like to work in an exclusive market with regards to the latest, most advanced and innovative product solutions for AV entertainment, Security and Communications? And do you have the confidence to use your creativity to fulfill the wishes of our clients with the best possible solutions? Then this could be the job for you!
Responsibilities – What will you be doing?
As a Sales Engineer you will be working in a technical fast-paced environment where creativity is highly praised. Together with the Sales Manager and Team Lead Sales Engineer you will be designing systems that will match the needs of the client, guests and crewmembers. Your responsibility involves enhancing the owner's yachting and living experience through the utilization of their audio, video and IT systems.
- As a Sales Engineer you are accountable for the functionality, calculations and making proposals for different AV,IT, security and communication systems
- You proactively inform your colleagues of AV/IT technologies, products and services that you encounter during the sales process
- You identify new sale- and technological opportunities to meet the needs of our clients
Skills and Experience – Who are you?
- You have a degree in either AV technology or IT. Experience in electronics is a plus
- You are aware of the latest technological developments and possibilities within new products and services in regards to entertainment, IT, Communication-, Control- and Security systems
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in a comparable role is required. Experience in similar dynamics and with premium customers is a pre
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to consult with various stakeholders
- Problem solving and analytical skills; ability to prioritize and complete tasks
- The ability to be sales-oriented and effectively blend technical and financial aspects together
- Pro-active and result driven
- The ability to handle ad-hoc tasks and respond flexibly to changing circumstances
- Ability to work accurate under pressure
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
Benefits: What do we offer?
- The opportunity to work in an innovative company in a premium high-end market
- Collaborating with a team of open-minded and creative professionals within a flat hierarchical structure
- Flexible hybrid work arrangements
- Career development and training opportunities
- Travel opportunities to attend shows or visit clients
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Support for financial-well-being and retirement
- Travel allowance
- Work laptop and mobile phone
Send in a short introduction about yourself and your cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please contact Sewwandi Ellewela - HR officer via email@example.com.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.