Do you want to travel the world to the most beautiful destinations and meet unique individuals? Do you like to work with the most advanced and innovative product solutions in the market for AV entertainment, Security and Communications? Are you in for a job where your creativity is challenged to find and present the best possible solutions for our clients? If so, then join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself.
At VBH we specialize in integrating luxury technology onboard superyachts and we are looking for a new sales colleague. Together with a team of highly skilled engineers you will design and present luxury technology solutions to our clients.
For over half a century VBH has been exclusively dedicated to integrating luxury technology onboard superyachts making us the leading system integrator for premium superyachts. We are proud to say that over 300 superyachts in the global fleet have benefitted from our pioneering installations and expertise.
In this unique and strategic role you are responsible for promoting VBH in the global yachting market and accumulate new business. We are looking for a highly motivated, persuasive, and forward-thinking Sales Manager to be a part of our continued growth. You are responsible for establishing, maintaining, and expanding relationships with existing and new customers as well as relevant stakeholders. You will develop the strategic sales plan, together with our Sales Director. You track and analyze market (developments), identify business opportunities and formulate sales plans including (prospect) client pursuit plans in order to obtain new contracts.
We are looking for a driven and experienced Sales Manager who embraces the market and
generates new sales opportunities.
Responsibilities and activities
• Relationship management with key accounts and prospects, visiting clients worldwide.
• Change commercial opportunities into leads, offers and assignments.
• Identify new sales opportunities based on market trends, customer needs or specific
developments of suppliers in products portfolios.
• Attending (international) shows and exhibitions to control the lead generating/gathering
activity and to represent VBH.
• Keep track of the new technological products and developments in the market.
• Analyze and provide data that will highlight opportunities in our market.
Skills and experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Technical Business Management or Electronics.
• At least 3 years’ experience in project or solution sales, preferably electronics or electrical
• Commercial, creative, a relationship builder and Customer Focused/Client Driven.
• Fluent in Dutch and English, written and spoken
• International travel flexibility 40/60.
• Knowledge of and a network in the yachting industry is a plus
• Working in an innovative company in very high-end market
• Support by a team of young, open minded and creative professionals.
• Room for own initiatives in a flat hierarchy
• Good working conditions, possibilities for personal development
• Possibilities to grow
• Flexible working
• Travel opportunities to the South of Europe, Emirates and USA.
• Yearly Bonus structure
• Laptop and Mobile phone
• Company car
Send in your motivation letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, you can contact Mona Siddiqui, HR Officer, +31 20 799 3700.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.