In this role you are fully dedicated to help develop and implement better people management and performance. You’ll give advice to supervisors/ managers within the company on all aspects of HR and share the responsibility to achieve strategic business goals. You act as an independent sparring partner, providing solid proactive advice and feedback on people & organizational topics. You’ll work in a team of 3 colleagues, report to the HR Manager and your work location will be our office in Amsterdam (Duivendrecht).
What are you going to do?
- Supporting managers on all aspects of HR and ensuring appropriate processes are followed
- Contribute to Organizational and Management Development from HR Perspective
- Giving advice to and coaching managers and colleagues in order to improve individual and business performance
- Initiating, shaping and realize HR projects within the company
- Proactively contribute to and influence (new) HR strategy and business plans and making sure strategic goals are realized
- Working together with the business and HR team ensuring that vacant roles are filled to the highest standard
- Preparation of management reports, making sure HR administration is up to the standard and advice on HR process improvement
- Responsible on all aspects of HR, such as compensation and benefits, recruitment, health & wellbeing, performance management, training & development and absence management
What do you bring along with you?
- A Bachelor degree in Human Resources as well as significant HR experience, gained as business partner within a high volume, technical, fast paced and customer focused environment
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Mature personality with strong personal integrity and independent mindset, able to bring different perspectives across
- Excellent communicator, convincing and emphatic (English Language written and spoken), influence across different levels and manage without power. Style flexibility to effectively give advice to professional peers
- Good mix of thinking and doing: able to have challenging discussions combined with pragmatism to bring it to concrete actions
- Motivated for a role where operational, tactical & strategical HR aspects are combined, as well as the ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ aspects of HR
- Conceptual strong to be able to deal with complexity, ambiguity & a quick thinking environment
- Display mental flexibility to deal effectively with shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a pressurized environment and work proactively to ensure project milestones are met
- You are a team player and at the same time able to work independently.
What do we offer?
We offer you an informal and ambitious working environment. You will be part of an enthusiastic team, within an innovative and dynamic organization. You will earn a good salary and we offer great secondary working conditions.
Send in your motivation letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, you can contact Ruben Chocolaad, HR Officer, +31 20 799 3700.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.