We are looking for a candidate who has experience in AV/IT installation and is looking for a next step. Someone who wants to use his experience in creating the best technology solutions and wants to share his knowledge of AV/IT with our organization and your future colleagues. This is a new position within our organization. You will be working on location at the shipyard with the Project Manager. You’ll work on cable lay outs, as build drawings and installation details in AutoCAD. You’ll be working on projects located on site of the shipyard in Rendsburg.
What are you going to do?
- Engineering of several, simultaneous projects on yachts in conformance with ratified supply amount, budget and applicable quality demands in cooperation with the project leader and external systems on board of the yacht.
- Making the definitive preliminary system design (AV, IT), and determining the parameters regarding functionality, effectiveness and issues required further attention
- During the entire project working together with the project manager & System Specialists where you have the technical responsibility; informs involved parties about the progress and developments.
- Integration of several different subsystems such as lighting management systems, IT, Climate Control, AMCS.
- Prepare physical integration with interior- and exterior designs.
- Discuss project planning with project manager and communicate required resources for coming to an adequate design
- Signal new developments, inform project management in this regard and consider new products through further discussion
- Consult with project leader about replacing required products if certain parts are no longer available on the market
- Translate functional descriptions to the technical system design
- Ensure optimal technical installation and find reliable solutions
What do you bring along with you?
- An technical degree in Installation or Electronics
- Experience in the maritime industry
- Relevant experience with designing/installation of audio/video systems integration
- Experience with AutoCAD drawing and MS Office applications
- Great affinity with audiovisual equipment and technical ICT solutions
- Excellent knowledge of German and English in speaking and writing
- Highly client-oriented, Total Customer Satisfaction
- Stress resistant, flexible working attitude, driven and highly motivated
- Dedicated to the organization, amicable, creative and proactive
What do we offer?
We offer you an informal and ambitious working environment. You will be part of an enthusiastic team, within an innovative and dynamic organization. You will earn a good salary and we offer great secondary working conditions.
Send in your motivation letter and resume to Iris Diepens, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information you can contact Iris Diepens, HR Business Partner, +31 20 799 3700.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.