In this role you will be responsible for coordinating after sales and service activities. You also act as an account/sales manager for both existing and new customers. You are responsible for the functional management of Installers, Programmers, and IT engineers on board and provides instructions to colleagues from the Purchase and Logistics department. You will work from our office location in the South of France (Antibes), from which you will receive your assignments before you’ll go to our clients (worldwide).
What will you do?
- Process service requests from clients, providing advice and solutions to clients and determining the necessary actions
- Responsible for the planning (staff deployment, booking flight tickets / hotels / cars, placing orders for equipment at purchase department) and responsible for overall coordination of service visits
- Visits to existing clients, focusing on resolving outstanding issues and / or coordination of upgrades, also including the acquisition of new aftersales and service orders
- Acquisition of new aftersales and service orders and refit projects from new clients
- Providing remote support and troubleshooting for yachts in operation
- Execution of onboard surveys
What to bring?
- Bachelor, preferably Electro technical Engineering background
- Preferably Audio/Video work experience and knowledge
- Experience in (maritime) project management
- Willing and able to travel abroad for short and long term
- Knowledge of the following areas is a plus:
- Entertainment, A/V setups and cabling – general, A/V matrix: conventional and DM
- Control/Programming, Crestron (including DM), Lutron, AMX, Savant
- Office IT, IT setups and cabling – general, Wi-Fi networks
- Communication o Satellite communication setups and cabling – general, VSAT, TVRO
- Security o Security setups and cabling – general, CCTV systems
What do we offer?
For this position we offer a pleasant and informal working environment. You will be part of an enthusiastic and ambitious team within a very innovative and dynamic organization. We offer a good salary and benefits.
Please send your motivation letter and CV to HR, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information you can contact Iris Diepens, HR Business Partner, +31 20 7993700.
Please also visit our website: www.vbhi.com.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.