The Warehouse is responsible for the logistic processing of all goods both inbound, storage, outbound and shipping.
We are looking for a warehouse employee that can lead the whole process of receiving goods, sorting and register the packing of goods in a good way. You will report to the Warehouse Supervisor.
What are you going to do?
- You will check the receipt of goods on quantity and quality based on the packing slip
- You are actively engaged in optimizing the routing and storage possibilities within the warehouse
- Processing the packing slips
- You will be responsible for an accurate, timely and complete compiling and preparing and planning of orders for shipment
- You are responsible for booking transports
- Processing the administrative data promptly and correctly
- You are responsible for loading and unloading of trucks by third parties
What do you bring along with you?
- Completed MBO education preference in logistics
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar function
- Experience with making transport documentation
- Driver’s license B and own transport
- In the possession of a reach truck certificate
- Affinity with the Industry
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English in speaking and writing
- Communication skills, flexible working attitude, driven and a highly motivated team player
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
What do we offer?
We offer you an informal and ambitious working environment. You will be part of an enthusiastic team, within an innovative and dynamic organization. You will earn a good salary and we offer great secondary working conditions.
Send in your motivation letter and resume to: email@example.com For more information you can contact Ruben Chocolaad, HR Officer, +31 20 799 3700.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.