In this role you will be responsible for developing and maintaining high-end (entertainment) yachting systems for all aspects of automation, including home theater and multi-zone audio/video systems, lighting controls, security and IT systems. You are responsible for troubleshooting or integrating changes in a graphical user interface, on the basis of the customers’ expectations and wishes. You’ll be working in a Service team and on various projects worldwide.
What will you do?
- As part of a service team you will translate user desires and requirements into user-friendly solutions
- Designing, programming and implementing system integrations
- Identify failures and solve them, write modules for the purpose of re-use and making sure that the system and software are operational
- Maintain and optimize various systems in the operational phase of a yachts as well as within the internal organization.
- Directly supporting internal employees and (external) clients through telephone or e-mail to solve issues, possibly with the help of remote tools
- Executing service and support activities at location and abroad (regular international travel)
- In collaboration with the Service coordinator you will set priorities on based on user support requests and planning.
What to bring?
- Bachelor degree in AV/IT
- Audio/Video or IT work experience
- Willing and able to travel abroad for short and longer term
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking)
- Three years’ work experience as a Control System Programmer
- Knowledge of Control Systems and AV equipment
- Work experience with of one or more tools: C, C++, C#, server-side scripting, e.g. PHP or Python.
- A love for high quality work, overachieving customers’ expectations
- Ability to adapt and think creatively
- Excellent analytical skills and enjoy working in a team
What do we offer?
For this position we offer a pleasant and informal working environment. You will be part of an enthusiastic and ambitious team within a very innovative and dynamic service organization. We offer a good salary and benefits.
Please send your motivation letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please contact Iris Diepens, HR Business Partner +31 20 799 3700.