As a Physical-Security Specialist you will be working in a technical fast-paced environment where precision and creativity is highly praised. Together with the Team Lead Sales Engineer you will be designing physical security systems that will match the needs of our high-end clients. Your responsibility involves enhancing the owner's yachting and living security through the utilization of their security systems.
Responsibilities – What will you be doing?
- Security System Configuration and Commissioning: You will configure and commission security network management systems for super yachts, focusing on video surveillance and access control. This involves aligning with system descriptions provided by Sales Engineers and integrating additional systems like ADFS and AMCS/Modbus.
- System Documentation and Testing: You will create detailed drawings, assist in on-site commissioning, perform Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT), and oversee the final delivery of systems (HAT).
- User Training and Documentation: You will train users on security systems and develop comprehensive manuals for these systems.
- Software Maintenance and Upgrades: You will be responsible for updating, upgrading software, making necessary adjustments, and expanding existing systems as part of Aftercare Fleet Sales.
- Technical Advice: Providing guidance to project managers and service coordinators on security network and infrastructure aspects for superyachts.
- Client Solutions: Collaborate with clients by consulting and presenting Video Surveillance and Access Control Solutions.
- Troubleshooting: Efficiently resolve technical issues and participate in the VBH on-call service support.
- Interdisciplinary Collaboration: Collaborate with specialists from various technical fields, both internally and externally.
- Continuous Learning: Stay updated on technical advancements in your field and contribute innovative ideas in a fast-paced technical environment.
Skills and Experience – Who are you?
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in a comparable role is required. Experience in similar dynamics and with premium customers is a pre.
- You have a degree in either IT or Electronics.
- You hold Genetec certification in VMS (Video Management System) Omnicast and ACS (Access Control System).
- A strong understanding and practical knowledge of Milestone software and networking systems will be a significant asset.
- Good knowledge and work-experience with ADFS (Active Directory Federation System), Alarm Monitoring Control System (AMCS) and Modbus is essential for seamless system integration. Holding a Genetec Mission Control certificate is a pré.
- You are aware of the latest technological developments and possibilities within new products and services in regards to security systems.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to consult with various stakeholders.
- Problem solving and analytical skills; ability to prioritize and complete tasks.
- The ability to be sales-oriented and effectively blend technical and financial aspects together in regards to security solutions.
- Pro-active and result driven.
- The ability to handle ad-hoc tasks and respond flexibly to changing circumstances.
- Ability to work accurate under pressure.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken (C1/C2). Dutch level minimal B2 and willing to start a Dutch course.
- You hold Dutch or European citizenship.
Benefits: What do we offer?
- The opportunity to work in an innovative company in a premium high-end market.
- Collaborating with a team of open-minded and creative professionals within a flat hierarchical structure.
- Flexible hybride work arrangements.
- Career development and training opportunities paid by the company.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Travel allowance.
- Work laptop and mobile phone.
Send in a short introduction about yourself and your cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please contact Sewwandi Ellewela - HR officer via email@example.com.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.