Due to growth of our operations, we are recruiting an IT specialist who wants to work on cutting-edge projects. You will be the main person for our clients to solve and advise IT issues on board of the superyachts. Further designing and supporting high-end infrastructures for the owners of super yachts worldwide. The solutions you design are being used in some of the largest super yachts in the world. We work with high demanding clients’ who have high expectations. For this function you will be located at our office in Antibes, France.
What will you do?
- Design and configure large networked solutions that are used for deploying the AV/IT systems on super yachts
- Come up with elegant, robust and cost-effective networks meeting and over achieving the client’s requirements
- After the installation process, you configure and commission the various AV/IT systems onboard the vessel
- Troubleshooting: quickly and efficiently get to the bottom of any technical issue
- Build relationships, both internally and externally
- Come up with new ideas. You will work in a technical fast-paced environment
- Able to work as an IT project manager within our company, giving advice about the best IT solutions possible.
What to bring?
- A successfully finished Higher IT Education
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in an position as IT specialist
- Experience with complex network designs
- Strong all-round technical, IT, network and systems skills
- Thorough knowledge of IT Network infrastructure technologies (preferably Cisco Certified)
- Expert experience in managing, installing and migrating Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange Server environments. (preferably MCSA/MCSE Certified)
- Affinity with AV/IT systems
- A hands-on approach, fast learning and an analytical mind
- Willingness to travel (worldwide), accurate and hardworking
- Last but not least a drive for delivery of high quality solutions and the willingness to go the extra mile to achieve customer high expectations.
What do we offer?
For this position, we offer a pleasant and informal working environment. You will be part of an enthusiastic team within a very innovative and dynamic organization with good salary and benefits.
Send in your motivation letter and resume to: email@example.com. For more information you can contact Iris Diepens, HR Business Partner 020-799 3892