As a Service Coördinator you will collaborate with our Technical Crew and Client Representatives to facilitate planning of both on-site visits and remote system maintenance. Additionally, you stand ready to offer assistance whenever clients encounter challenges. You also serve as a dedicated Account and Sales Manager for both our existing clients and potential new customers, acquiring customers to sign VBH Service Agreements.
You are confident enough to delegate support tasks to our onboard Installers, Programmers, and IT Engineers, simultaneously offering your guidance to colleagues within the Purchase and Logistics Department. While your primary work base is either our Amsterdam (NL) or Antibes (FR) office, you embrace the opportunity to travel to different locations to make client visits when needed. As conclusion, your task is to enhance the owner's yachting and living experience through the utilization of their audio, video and IT systems installed by VBH.
Responsibilities – What will you be doing?
- You will be serving as the initial and trusted point of contact to our High-end Clients, where you provide first-line remote support and troubleshoot for operational yachts. You will manage daily service requests, offering expert advice and ensure the fulfillment of service agreements.
- Conduct visits to existing clients, resolving issues, coordinating upgrades, and securing new service and refit orders at different locations.
- Take charge of planning, which includes staff deployment, booking of flights, hotels and rental cars, equipment orders. You will oversee the overall coordination of service visits.
- Drive the acquisition of new aftersales and service orders, as well as refit projects from new clients.
- Execute onboard surveys to ensure optimal service quality.
Skills and Experience – Who are you?
- You have a background in Electronics, expertise in Audio/Video systems and a strong grasp of general technical concepts.
- Experience in similar (maritime) project management and with premium customers is a big plus.
- Additional knowledge, setup experience and cabling in the following areas is a plus: Audio/Video setup, Entertainment systems, Crestron Control, Crestron NVX, Evertz, Lutron, IT network, Wi-Fi, Server setups, Office IT. Satellite communication - VSAT, TVRO, 4G. Security setups, including expertise in CCTV systems and Door Access Control.
- Customer Service minded with excellent communication and collaboration skills to consult with various stakeholders.
- Problem solving and analytical skills; ability to prioritize and complete tasks.
- Pro-active and result driven.
- Ability to work accurate under pressure.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken (C1/C2). Dutch level minimal A2 and willing to start a Dutch course.
- You hold Dutch or European citizenship.
Benefits: What do we offer?
- The opportunity to work in an innovative company in a premium high-end market.
- Collaborating with a team of open-minded and creative professionals within a flat hierarchical structure.
- Flexible hybride work arrangements.
- Career development and training opportunities
- Travel opportunities to attend shows or visit clients.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Support for financial-well-being and retirement.
- Travel allowance.
- Depending on role level; a lease car.
- Work laptop and mobile phone.
Send in a short introduction about yourself and your cv to: email@example.com.
For more information please contact Sewwandi Ellewela - HR officer via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.