We are looking for enthusiastic service-minded candidates who are recently graduated with a background in IT or Electronics, or/and have 1-2 years of work experience.
What will you do?
- Identifies improvements within AV, IT and Security
- Support our systems on-board the vessels wherever they are located (worldwide)
- Maintain and optimize various systems in the operational phase of a yacht
- Configure and commission all IT systems onboard the vessels (firewalls, routers, switches, servers, WIFI, storage, desktops, VOIP, CCTV, audio/video over IP, automation and various other IP enabled systems)
- Troubleshooting: quickly and efficiently get to the bottom of any technical issue
What to bring?
- Secondary education level 4 (MBO4) or higher in the field of IT or Electronics
- Interest of one of the following specializations (or more); Audio/Video, IT and Security
- A hands-on approach, fast learning and an analytical mind
- Willingness to travel (worldwide), accurate and hardworking
- Fluently in English, written and verbal
- Ability to adapt and think creatively
- Excellent analytical skills and enjoy working in a team
- Last but not least a drive for delivery of high-quality solutions and the willingness to go the extra mile to achieve customer high expectations
What do we offer?
For this position we offer a pleasant and informal working environment. You will be part of an enthusiastic and ambitious team within a very innovative and dynamic service organization. We offer a good salary and benefits.
Send in your motivation letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information you can contact Iris Diepens, HR Business Partner 020-799 3892