Are you a dedicated finance professional with a passion for driving financial success and strategic growth? Do you possess the analytical acumen to transform data into actionable insights? If so, we invite you to join our team as a Financial Business Controller.
Responsibilities – What will you be doing?
As a Financial Business Controller, you play a crucial role in analyzing and enhancing the financial performance of our company. You are responsible for creating, monitoring, and analyzing budgets, forecasts, and management reports, and you report directly to the Finance Director. You provide advice to the management team based on your analyses, contributing to the making of strategic decisions.
- Oversee financial project planning and scheduling: take the lead in setting project budgets and quarterly forecasts within the deadlines and active involvement in planning of project team deliverables
- Periodical reporting of project progress, cost- and revenue development, and other relevant KPI’s
- Monitoring of cash flow milestones
- Analysis of project risks and opportunities and pro-active advice to stakeholders
- Act as reliable business sparring partner for project managers and the Finance Director
Skills and Experience – Who are you?
- In possession of a degree in Finance or a relevant study
- 3-5 years experience in business/project controlling
- High level competence with Excel
- Fluent in Dutch and good in English - Both written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to convey financial information in an understandable manner
- Experience with Navision and Power BI is a big plus
- Familiarity with MS Dynamics, ERP implementations, and knowledge of the French language is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Proactive attitude and the ability to work independently
Benefits: What do we offer?
- The opportunity to work in an innovative company in a premium high-end market
- Collaborating with a team of open-minded and creative professionals within a flat hierarchical structure
- Flexible hybrid work arrangements
- Career development and training opportunities
- Travel opportunities to attend shows or visit clients
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Support for financial-well-being and retirement
- Travel allowance
- Work laptop and mobile phone
Send in a short introduction about yourself and your cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please contact Sewwandi Ellewela - HR officer via email@example.com.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.