We are recruiting an IT Architect who will take ownership of our IT technical roadmap and will lead several innovation projects. You will be designing high-end infrastructures for the owners of super yachts worldwide, develop new products and continuously improve and develop our technology standards and overall expertise. At VBH you work with cutting-edge technology.
What will you do?
- Take ownership of our IT technical roadmap and lead innovation projects
- Automate the deployment of our IT networks and our Security, Audio/Video, Small Office systems.
- Design & build advanced IT networks and server environments for superyachts
- Monitoring technology trends and develop technology standards, test and evaluate new IT technology
- Assist technical specialist by deploying new technology for the first time in projects
What to bring?
- Technical Master or bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of work experience
- Thorough knowledge of IT network infrastructure technologies (preferably Cisco Certified)
- Experience with complex hybrid network designs, Vmware, Windows, VOIP systems
- Hands-on system management and migrating Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange Server environments
- A background in Windows systems management and virtualization technologies
- Experience with scripting, deployment automation and shell scripting for Windows & Linux
- Experience in SaltStack, Phyton and Docker is preferred
- MCSA and MCSE are preferred
- Fluent in English
What do we offer?
- Work with the latest technologies
- The possibility to learn and broaden your technological skills to other technological domains
- Coaching in developing your leadership skills
- A pleasant and professional informal working environment. You will be part of an enthusiastic team within a very innovative and dynamic organization with good salary and benefits.
Send in your motivation letter and resume to: email@example.com. For more information you can contact Iris Diepens, HR Business Partner 020-799 3892
Also, take a look at our website: www.bergehenegouwen.com
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.