In this role you will be responsible for troubleshooting or integrating changes in a graphical user interface, on the basis of the customers’ expectations and wishes. You will configure and service the different system components, Crestron, Savant, Pivot and Lutron.
In this function you will be in contact with clients either remote, or on board to service and check the designed solution of Code. In this function you will be part of the Service team and work on projects worldwide. This means that you will have to travel frequently.
What will you do?
- Maintain and optimize various systems in the operational phase of a yacht
- Trouble shoot, identify failures and solve them to make sure the system and software is operational
- Translate user desires and requirements into user-friendly solutions
- Designing, programming and implementing system integrations
- Directly supporting internal employees and (external) clients through telephone or e-mail to solve issues, possibly with the help of remote tools
- Periodically you will be manning the support desk and efficiently handling problems
What to bring?
- (MBO) Degree in Electronics and/or Audio/AV systems
- Service-minded, willing and able to travel abroad for short and longer term
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking)
- Knowledge of Control Systems and AV equipment
- Work experience with of one or more tools: Creston, C, C++, C#
- Audio/Video or IT work experience is a plus
- A love for high quality work, overachieving customers’ expectations
- Ability to adapt and think creatively
- Excellent analytical skills and enjoy working in a team
What do we offer?
For this position we offer a pleasant and informal working environment. You will be part of an enthusiastic and ambitious team within a very innovative and dynamic service organization. We offer a good salary and benefits.
Please send your motivation letter and CV to: email@example.com. For more information, please contact Iris Diepens, HR Business Partner +31 20 799 3700.