Due to growth of our operations, we are recruiting IT specialists who wants to work on cutting-edge projects. You will be designing and supporting high-end infrastructures for the owners of super yachts worldwide. The solutions you design are being used in some of the largest super yachts in the world. We work with high demanding clients’ who have high expectations.
What will you do?
- Build and design advanced IT networks for superyachts
- Support our systems on-board the vessels wherever they are located (worldwide)
- Take responsibility for large IT networks used for deploying the AV/IT systems onboard superyachts
- Configure and commission all IT systems onboard the vessels (firewalls, routers, switches, servers, WIFI, storage, desktops, VOIP, CCTV, audio/video over IP, automation and various other IP enabled systems)
- Troubleshooting: quickly and efficiently get to the bottom of any technical issue
- Bring IT technical support to the project managers within our company, giving advice about the most suitable IT solutions possible during projects
- Assist our sales-team with network designs and come up with elegant, robust and cost-effective network solutions
- Come up with new ideas and solutions, you will work in a technical fast-paced environment
What to bring?
- Secondary education level 4 (MBO 4, IT) or higher
- Experience with complex hybrid network designs is a plus
- Strong all-round technical, IT, network and systems skills
- Thorough knowledge of IT network infrastructure technologies (preferably Cisco Certified), managing, installing and migrating Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange Server environments (preferably MCSA/MCSE Certified
- Knowledge or interest with Audio/Video systems
- A hands-on approach, fast learning and an analytical mind
- Willingness to travel (worldwide), accurate and hardworking
- Fluently in English and Dutch, strong both written and verbal
- Last but not least a drive for delivery of high quality solutions and the willingness to go the extra mile to achieve customer high expectations
What do we offer?
For this position we offer a pleasant and informal working environment. You will be part of an enthusiastic team within a very innovative and dynamic organization with good salary and benefits.
Send in your motivation letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information you can contact Iris Diepens, HR Business Partner 020-799 3892
VBH closely follows the developments related to the Coronavirus. Our hearts go out to everybody affected by recent events. The VBH team wishes you all the best in these challenging times.
VBH has taken measures to continue business operations as much as possible. We continue to support our clients worldwide, 24/7 a day. We operate globally from our 4 offices in: the Netherlands (Amsterdam), United States (Fort Lauderdale), France (Antibes) and Bredenbek (Germany). Although the policies in these countries are different, we're striving to make it work. Contact one of our teams directly or simply send us a message if you have any questions.